Nike's soccer balls have evolved over the years. Here are some of Nike's most recent evolution and innovation:
- Nike Geo Merlin Vapor – This Nike's ball is faster, faster and FIFA approved. This is the latest Nike design and innovation. The official ball was used in a number of leagues: the Spanish league, the Brazilian league and the English Premier League. Several teams also use this ball like the American national team, Inter Milan, the Portuguese national team, the Korean national team and the Brazilian national team. The ball was developed around the DART (Dynamic Acceleration Response and Touch) system. It is regarded as the top of the line for any other ball bullet.
- Nike Total 90 Aerow – This ball is designed for higher speeds, better accuracy and reduced drag. The lid is connected with linear grooves for consistent and consistent flight. Exclusive E foam for durability, stability and performance even in cool weather. Nike Total 90 Aerow has also been approved by FIFA.
Another new and powerful Nike football stickers are on the market, such as:
- Nike First2 Accel – This is a complete, fast-paced soccer ball. The result is evenly distributed around the panels and the ball. Accel is robust, accurate and consistent, no matter where they are found.
- Nike Mercurial Veloci – The Veloci cover is also hand-sewn with six double hexagonal micro-grooved panels that improve the ball's aerodynamics and transform the players.
- Nike Total 90 Omni Premier League – This ball is designed to show you the perfect pressure distribution across the ball. Like any other Nike ball, it does not really matter where you can find it; sure is a consistent, accurate and powerful strike. This ball was used by the English Premier League as an official ball.