This is a question we are about to ask when buying a few top-quality football ribbons with nearly $ 300.
If you are an active player, you play 7 times a week weekly weekly. and with just a few top-of-the-range football straps, you can expect a full season (three to four months), and if you're lucky, maybe two seasons.
There are four main variables to determine how long it takes for football locks
1. A lighter shoe will be less durable. The material is thinner and more prone to break faster than a harder shoe
2. The gameplay is important. When you buy Firm Ground cleats, they play on solid grass surfaces. We advise you not to use them on artificial grass, as this would surely be a shot ahead of time. Buy a pair of soccer straps that match the surface of the game, whether it be solid soil, soft soil, artificial grass or indoor.
3rd If you are an active player who plays every single day, it is worthwhile to get another shirt to wear out between the two pairs
4. The intensity of the game – self-knowledge is the key here. You need to know that you only want to play a few kicks in the field, or you want to play some games, or you want to play intensively and move a lot on the field. In the latter case, no brand will last longer than another. You have to be real and you have to admit that you are hard enough with your shoes and you expect to change them often. Basically the football bullet is the key here.
If you want your football closure to last as long as possible, care is important. Here is a care scheme for football tricks
1. The penetration of new buffers can be achieved in hot water or during running immediately before the game. The more you take them, the looser you relax and ensure the right fit.
2nd After each game, air dry and take some newspapers to absorb moisture and keep the shape until it dries. When drying, the sun breaks when drying
3. Remove the removable brackets immediately after the game. Walking on them on any other surface, depriving them, and rendering them useless for catching.
4th After the game, soon clean the football bullet to prevent dirt and dust from entering the skin. Carefully clean the dirt from the recessed areas. If you use detergents, make sure they are gentle on your football straps.
5th Regularly use skin and skin creams to soften and elastic the skin of your football panties
6. Never expose them to hot water as this will damage the shoes.