Ecco has a simple philosophy: shoes must follow their feet
If you wear shoes that allow the leg to move, you can change the body's feeling, function, and reaction. These shoes can improve your posture even when you are standing. In 1963, Karl Toosbuy sold his car and home and moved to Bredebro, Denmark, where he opened his first factory, Ecco Sko A / S (later Ecco). Early work focused on flexible, durable soles for unrivaled comfort. By the end of the 1990s, the company offered male and female shoes. By 2000, the United States was the single largest market for Ecco, where today it is aimed at Nike, Reebok and Adidas.
The company calls the "physiological footwear" products. These shoes, thanks to their design, can activate posture and posture so you can get better and get better training. Instead of setting the sole to the shoe, Ecco's shoes were built to follow the normal shape and function of the legs. The response to the 56-year-old company was positive. Today, she is one of the leading shoe companies in the world and a leader in comfortable shoes.
One of Ecco's most popular lines is MBT footwear – the Masai Barefoot technology. In explaining this process, Ecco suggests remembering that barefoot is through the natural surface. There is nothing even on the grassy surface as it is usually more "given" than a concrete surface. Walking on the surface will keep you moving your stance permanently, so your legs will stretch longer, changing your pace and improving your posture.
Basically, MBT technology allows us to walk in the way our ancestors walked before the sun. Also:
- strengthens and strengthens the muscles in the legs, the legs, the buttocks, the stomach and the back
- improves circulation and increases muscle activity
- relieves tension on the back and joints
- absorbs the shock in the joints and discs
- helps you stand better
Ecco's sports shoes – MBT footwear – jumped on Ecco's footwear business. These shoes come with athletic styles, boots, casual shoes, knots, sandals and dress shoes for men and women. All of these are made with the Masai barefoot technique.
- The classic Ecco shoes are MBT Men's Sport black nubuck and black mesh pattern black and white around the back. This model is created in many colors and streaks, including solid black.
- Ecco also produces a walking shoes that are very similar to sports shoes, but made of smooth leather that surrounds their legs. This model is made of white, dark leather.
- Ecco has not forgotten the outdoors. The Kifundo chocolate leather shoes have the same MBT sole. The skin rises to the ankle and has five eyelets for embroidery.
- Fanaka Gore-Tex Chocolate Nubuck, similar to Kifundo. This model does not rise as tall as the ankle like the trunk, so this waterproof model is a bit more dressier. Available in raw brown leather and in plain, black, waterproof leather.
- For dress shoes, men may have tried shoes made of Tariki walnut oil. Still in the MBT family, this shoe has four laces and a rich brownish brown color.
- During casual days, Ecco produces many men's sandals – all MBT models. The male Kisumu sandals in chocolate nubs have a special walk in the walk and two thick straps that provide ample support to your feet. Available in two versions: black nubuck and black nubuck with gray trim. Women in need of support for MBT shoes have the same variety of men as men. You can choose from athletic shoes that are similar to male models – such as the Chapa earrings sent to Venice and meshes, as well as coffee brown, birch nubuck and mesh, as well as chili (red) nubuck and mesh.
- Have some color and fun, try Lami Mary-Jane in a purple suede. With a sporty gray leather coat and Velcro to break the purple color. Like shoes, but want to put the colors in tone? Caviar is also found in black leather.
- Would you like some clothes? Look at the Tunisha Mary-Jane vineyard. The smooth leather and the articulated strap add a dressier look, but the sole provides the same great stroll as the more sporty models. Tunisha is also available in plain black.
- Pull the doors out in the warm weather? Try one of the MTB sandals for women: Kisumu sandals in black or chocolate nubs – or with black panda models (this is anthracite available in silver color, purple color).
With so many comfortable and stylish shoes to choose from, Ecco is a fashionable footwear experience