Nike Zoom Vomero is a shoe that is synonymous with soft, plush padding. For four years, many leading enthusiastic feedbacks have increased Vomero as the benchmark benchmark.
At the top of Nike's padding range, Zoom Vomero is a rich shoe that is a tough task each year to innovate and remain loyal fans.
Let's see what the new Nike Zoom Vomero + 5 features are.
– Cushioning is provided by two Zoom Air units, one in the corner on one foot  – The corner is separated by a non-specific construction to lift the stairs from heelstrike
– TPU (thermal plastic unit) bridge on the middle side to support pronation
– The top is very open, breathable mesh
– The asymmetrical surface (different for male and female variants) is strategically placed to aid and reduce irritation
– New with a re-designed arched strap, keeps your feet in place
– Nike + sensor pocket in the midsole so you can communicate with an iPod device
– The semi-buckle design provides seamless lining in the foot, greatly reducing the irritation chances.
In summary, the Nike Zoom Vomero + 5 keeps the same soft, plush padding that many runners love. Nike has improved the fit and comfort of the shoe (which has reduced its weight since the previous version).