If you are alive or breathing, you have no doubt that you have heard or seen the iconic Jumpman logo that Nike and Michael Jordan have chosen to use a logo for a shoe brand that does not know the boundaries.
First in 1985 when Michael Jordan was still young in his groundbreaking career as the Chicago Bulls Nike shooter of Your Airness to create a shoe that he can keep in court but still fashionable polar children who are in the mall on Saturday night.
Do you think that 25 years of shoe manufacturing the product line would be obsolete and unnecessary, but there are so many ways to classify the Jordan line and so many "sneakerheads" who are willing to buy a re-issued edition of some tweaks Jordan's legacy continues shoes for many years.
We can talk a little more about some of the categories of Air Jordans:
- The originals that are original jordans
- Retro shoes that were re-sold
- Retro-pluses- Retro + Air Jordans, which made minor differences created by the original version
- Player Exclusives – quite self-evident, but Jordans is characteristic of various players in the sport
- The Jordan brand – which is separate from the Jordan team but from the Air Jordan series. 2010 is another successful year for Air & Team Jordan, with a number of releases in the first half, and many people go through the fall of the year and millions of people's thirst … yes MILYENK Air Jordan fans in the brand keep the industry , which is stronger than ever.